What goes through my head

29.6.09

Faithful

My last post was how I was looking into the unknown.......that time has come and gone, and I am happy to report that I got a job, and housing, and am staying in Santa Cruz for the next year! I moved, and now have a roommate, I am serving again, which is a demanding job, so I am adjusting. I think I am through the transition stage now, but I am still adjusting. I will be starting classes on Monday, for a degree in hospitality management. Life has been busy, I find myself tired most of the time. I am trying to keep my focus on God. I am grateful to have a job, and a place to live, when the economy is not so good. He is faithful! He is working in me, and I am trying to let go and allow it to happen. That's all for now, but I have been wanting to update!

No comments:

Blog Archive