What goes through my head

20.5.09

2.5 weeks til the unknown

In 2.5 weeks my job ends and I have to move out of my house......I don't have another job or a place to live. I have a couple possible options in the works but this is where things get complicated. There is one option which will give me a job and housing, but California labor laws require they pay me more than the position pays because I am not a student. Now I have actually been looking into going back to school, so that could solve that, but going back to school also seems scary. It's almost like God is using it as a package deal to get me back in school. Or a different position, at the same place, without housing, and higher pay. If this one pans out, I could live in a friends garage, which is very nice of them, but I would feel a little awkward about it. I had to give a preference of which option I would want, neither seems like the best option, but I finally choose the position with less pay, including housing, I would be living in a dorm, and people/community are important to me, and I would have to go back to school! I still don't know for sure that this is even an option, but I wait, and wonder how all of this will turn out. I'm really not feeling too stressed about this, sometimes I think I should be more worried, but that doesn't change anything, except my mood. I am trusting God to work it all out, after all He knows what is good for me. I will update when I know more.

No comments:

Blog Archive