What goes through my head

28.2.08

Tell People What They Need To Hear

I was watching the Montel Show the other day, and before you judge me, there was not much on, and more than I was actually watching it, it was on while I was busy doing other things. Anyways he had this psychic on there, and people in the audience would stand up and ask a question, sometimes it was about a traumatic experience they had, if someone who was dead "still came around", and a lot of people wanting to know if they were on the right career path, if their relationship would last, or if they had made the right decision recently. I don't believe in psychics, but as I was listening, it occurred to me that mostly she was telling people what they wanted/needed to hear, a little affirmation. Yes your relationship will last, yes there is a career change coming for you, etc. So my thought is that we all just need people around us that knows us, have a little insight, and can affirm us in the right direction. I know this is kinda random, but was just something that I was thinking about. So maybe we all need to be this kind of person to other people.

No comments:

Blog Archive