What goes through my head

4.10.08

Bathroom Blog

So I have been sitting at this coffee shop for hours now, I have a great view of the bathrooms, they are very busy actually. It has been a source of my entertainment, which I am now going to share with you. I have watched countless times, someone get up walk to the bathroom, try the door, it is locked, so they try again, then step back, wait a second, try again, step back, try looking underneath the door to see if the light is on, or maybe if they can see someone moving around in there, I dont know exactly, but look under the door. Try the still locked door again, like maybe it will magically open this time. No luck, so they step back and finally wait, mostly impatiently. Honestly it takes more than 3 seconds to go to the bathroom, no matter who you are or what you are doing in there. Some have even opted to use the other bathroom that clearly is marked "out of order". I am not brave enough to investigate why it is out of order, nor do I know it hasn't been fixed yet, nor do I get why people continue to use it when there is a sign that clearly says it is out of order. What is it with us humans? We are pretty entertaining at times. That is the most exciting, entertaining thing I have seen all day, which doesn't say much for me.

1 comment:

Christine Collier said...

Jen! You are awesome. I love reading what you have to write.

Blog Archive