What goes through my head

15.2.09

Purpose....for a moment

This last week, I was a pusdo-naturalist. It was home-school week for camp, which means I don't have a job as a health-aide, cuz they all come with their parents. I was given the opportunity to tag along with the kindergarteners, and be crowd control. It was actually really fun, I learned some things, got to see what the Nats week is a like. It was pretty busy, I was tired at the end of each day, but always woke up ready for the next day. At the end of the week, with all the cuteness and funny things that happened, I felt accomplished, I felt as if I had purpose this week. I have not felt that in a long time, it was a good feeling. So far things have been better, I have not felt alone like did in the fall, but now real camp is starting, I will spend my days sitting in the health center alone, and not having much interaction with people. I am nervous, things have been so good, I don't want it to be like it was before, but fear it may be. I have been thinking about this summer too, what am I to do, I know the economy sucks, and people are losing jobs, so it will be hard to find one, I don't think my dream of being able to travel will happen either, I am worrying about it, I keep telling myself that God has a plan for me, and I need to trust Him, to put me where I belong. I have actually thought about trying to work here for the summer, who knows, I know I am not suppose to move on that yet. I have to keep it surrendered and trust God on this one.

No comments:

Blog Archive