What goes through my head

15.3.09

I finally did it......now to keep doing it

It has been a pretty rough couple weeks, for lots of different reasons. I have been trying to make some choices about what to do with my life, of course in that process, realized that I am living my life half-assed, especially when it comes to God, and I am tired of making half-assed decisions that I question forever after the decision has been made. I'm tired of second guessing myself. This weekend I finally came to the end of myself, I am tired, I am irritable, I don't have a clue, and damn it I should be desperate for God in multiple situations in my life, and I am NOT!!! So today, I didn't go to church, I slept in (which I want to stop doing), but I went to a coffee shop, and didn't allow myself to get on my computer to check FB and Myspace, so that I was up on what everyone is doing with their lives, or checking my e-mail, I read my book, then I wrote in my journal. Then this girl that was sitting by me, starting talking and she was really annoying, so I left, I came home, I locked myself in my room, and I prayed, I read my bible, it was great. Now I just need to continue to do this, and not get so caught up in watching my shows, or stocking people via FB and Myspace. Hopefully this is the beginning of the journey..........

1 comment:

Jess and Eddy said...

Yep, I just realize that to be use to this culture or this type of life I have to change and not the others. it suck to know that the problem is me and not the environment or even the people here, but is my heart and attitude. All of us need some changing Jen. God bless you in your journey!!!

Blog Archive